Twenty two students hospitalised due to food poisoning | Daily News

Twenty two students hospitalised due to food poisoning

Around 22 students at the Baduraliya Maliyadewa Primary School, were hospitalized yesterday due to food poisoning, police said.

A group of Grade 5 students started vomiting and some had even fainted after eating a meal at the school.

"The students were admitted to the Baduraliya Hospital with symptoms similar to that of food poisoning," hospital sources said.

The students were not in any serious condition. The Police and Health authorities have launched an investigation. 


Visit Kapruka.com Sri Lanka's Largest online shop. Over 125,000 unique categories such as Fresh Flowers, Cakes, Food, Jewllery, Childrens Toys and other Sri Lankan e-commerce categories. Low delivery cost to most cities here and free delivery in Colombo.

 

Add new comment