Man hospitalised from toddy poisoning | Daily News


 

Man hospitalised from toddy poisoning

A man has been admitted to the Meegahakiula Hospital, Badulla for toddy poisoning last week.

The victim is a 37-year-old resident of Pussellawa, Baddula, Police said.

He has consumed toddy from a pot on a Kitul tree and later complained stomach ache. He has vomited incessantly thereafter, police said.

Residents of the area said that many people have been hospitalised in the past after ailing drinking toddy from pots on Kitul trees.


Visit Kapruka.com Sri Lanka's Largest online shop. Over 125,000 unique categories such as Fresh Flowers, Cakes, Food, Jewllery, Childrens Toys and other Sri Lankan e-commerce categories. Low delivery cost to most cities here and free delivery in Colombo.

Add new comment