Man dies after inhaling toxic gas | Daily News

Man dies after inhaling toxic gas

A person died after allegedly inhaling toxic gas . This was at the Balapitiya area in Karangoda, Ratnapura.

He had gone to rescue a man who had fallen into a mine and after inhaling a poisonous gas he has died after falling into the mine. The deceased is a 20 year old.

The body of the deceased has been handed over to the relatives following a preliminary inquiry and a post mortem investigation.

The person who had fallen into the mine is being treated at the ICU of the Ratnapura Hospital.


 

Add new comment