Schoolgirl electrocuted | Daily News

Schoolgirl electrocuted

A 12-year-old schoolgirl of Egoda Uyana, Moratuwa, was electrocuted by a live wire while walking on the road to her home on Saturday. She was admitted to the Panadura Base Hospital where she is said to be semi-conscious. The LECO Superintendent in Moratuwa conducted investigations at the spot. An unauthorised electricity connection to a nearby house had allegedly caused the live wire to break. He complainted to the Modera Police who are conduct investigations into the incident. 


Visit Kapruka.com Sri Lanka's Largest online shop. Over 125,000 unique categories such as Fresh Flowers, Cakes, Food, Jewllery, Childrens Toys and other Sri Lankan e-commerce categories. Low delivery cost to most cities here and free delivery in Colombo.

 

Add new comment