Air rifle accidentally goes off, injuring one | Daily News

Air rifle accidentally goes off, injuring one

An air rifle that was in the hands of a novice monk had accidentally went off injuring a lay brother of the monk yesterday morning. The incident occurred at Galle.

The air rifle has been used to chase away birds and the novice monk was examining the rifle when it accidentally fired.

The lay brother suffered a minor injury and was treated at the Karapitiya hospital.


 

Add new comment

Or log in with...