We have to admit that the future of our country depends on the
We have to transfer the social responsibility to them and it is the
duty of the elders to educate the younger generation to qualify for
same. Elders include parents, teachers (school, university and other
training centres) relations, senior officials of business enterprises,
educated relations etc.
I quote below the following rules to be followed by students for a
1. Create an ambition in your life - very important
2. Prepare yourself to achieve same
3. Hardworking is necessary
4. Have a positive thinking and the ability to adjust when face with
early disappointments. You must not get dishearten.
5. Ability to select suitable substitute when the original ambition
could not be fulfilled.
6. Avoid bad habits - smoking, liquor, narcotic drug, animal fatty
foods in excess should be avoided.
7. Balanced life - it is always better to have a balanced life
instead of concentrating only on one direction, ignoring other
importance matters. i.e. When making full interest on your studies you
should not ignore your health. Adequate exercise mental and body rest,
healthy food, good eating habits, cleanliness and meditation. Create a
sense of humor which helps you to reduce the tension.
I presume that our readers (students who are at present) are
benefited by them.
S R Balachandran Council Member- The National Chamber of Commerce of